Here to Download
eCheck with scanned apps
and Password is necessary to use this software. To obtain this, please
email the Marketing Department (Click Here),
providing your name, agent number, telephone number, and make the subject line
Few terms to understand before
- An application refers to the application for
insurance and all supporting documents.
- A set refers to a group of applications that are
from the same family or person.
Setting up a Location and Password:
- Click on 'Setup' (top left of the
- Highlight 'Set Login' and click on it to
- Type in the Location and Password issued to you
by the help desk.
- Click 'Accept'.
Always keep in mind:
- When there is information on two sides of the
page to be scanned, we need the front and back together. You must scan the
front, flip the page over, and scan the back.
- An auto document feeder allows you to
automatically load documents into your scanner. If you have an automatic
document feeder, please check the "Enable Auto Document Feeder"
- You can always Trash your app set if you believe
that you have made an error in the scanning process.
Just press "Trash
this Set" as shown below.
- Or you could trash all the app sets by pressing
the "Trash All Sets" button, as show below.
Page Order for Scanning:
- check, if any
- bank authorization form
- all pages of the application for
- statement of understanding
- any other forms that accompany the
- Put selected page on the scanner with text
- Press "Start a New App Set" as shown
below. Scanning starts immediately.
- The scanned page will show up at the
bottom of the screen.
- Remove Scanned Page from Scanner.
- If you have additional pages to scan into your
app, put next page of app on the scanner with text facing down. Then press
"Scan more pages" as shown below.
- Repeat Steps 3 through 5 until the entire app
has been scanned.
- If you have additional applications for the same
set to be scanned, place the next page of app on the scanner with text facing
down. Then press "Start next App in same set" as shown below.
- Repeat Steps 3 through 5 until the until app set
has been scanned.
- When finished scanning the app sets, you need to
send the app sets into the home office via the internet to be processed.
Before sending you must be connected to the Internet. Once connected to the
Internet, press "Send # App Sets" as shown below. When finished
sending the App Sets you may disconnect from the Internet.